Perfect Pigments™ Liquid Acrylic Paint - Acrylic Paint for Art, Gourds, Woodworking and Other Crafts
Perfect Pigments™ pure liquid acrylic paints contain no fillers are suitable for fine art to crafts and work on most surfaces
Perfect Pigments™ - Pure Liquid Acrylics™ contain no fillers, allowing for clean mixed colors, & natural translucency or opacity. Heat-setting on textiles is optional. Every color is non-toxic & exhibits a high tinting strength, flexible & superior adhesion, as well as the light fastness & permanency artists & crafters look for in quality paint.
Perfect Pigments® are an affordable range of fine art quality paints that work on virtually all surfaces & provide artists with an unlimited range of tints, values & colors. They are known for their versatility & for applications from fine art to craft, from textile painting to woodworking, & from traditional to experimental & decorative techniques.
All Perfect Pigments® are intermixable & compatible with all the paints & mediums we carry.
Mixing the pearlescent paints with our regular acrylics will moderate the iridescent effects. Drying to the touch is dependent on the water added & surface, but is usually less than an hour. Curing is when the paint becomes a fully stable film, providing a maximum durability & water resistance. When fully cured our paint is nearly invulnerable to mild solvents. Curing usually takes at least three days for thin applications & may take up to two weeks or more for thicker applications.
Information, Features & Color Chart
- Archival & acid free
- Lightfast & fade resistant
- contain no fillers, allowing for clean mixed colors, & natural translucency or opacity
- Exhibits a high tinting strength
- Flexible & superior adhesion
- Mixing provides endless color-changing opportunities
- Use on both light & dark surfaces
- Brushes clean up easily with water
- Available in 24 colors: 6 primary colors, 6 secondary colors, 6 tertiary colors & 6 metallic & pearl
- Available in 1 oz. bottles & 6 color collections
- Made in USA
- Conforms to ASTM D4236
- Perfect Pigment Technical Data Sheet contains a lot of information, uses, directions for use, colors & other information
What surfaces can I use the Perfect Pigments on?
The images seen here were done on Russian Birch Plywood. The colors were applied in one coat with perfect coverage. I was really impressed with the deep, rich colors & the way they covered the variations in tones of the grain.
The metallic paints are rich & vibrant. They go on smooth & even with complete coverage. They also clean up easily with soap & water.
I was very impressed with the colors, richness & the coverage of these paints. Even Al was surprised when I told him they were acrylics. I think you will enjoy working with these paints.
When time permits I will do my own color swatch palette
To order please go to the Clearance Center