GourdSupply Products - For Quality Gourd Art Supplies Look For GourdSupply Products
GourdSupply Products Inks, Finishes, Applicators and More. Quality Products at Reasonable Prices
GourdSupply Products Dye Ink (aka Gourd Ink Dyes; Ink Dyes; Memories), Nedra's Special Formula and many other fine products you love at reasonable prices. If you want the quality products you love but don't want to pay more, you have come to the right place.
Check back from time to time to see what we have added.
These now carry our GourdSupply Products labels. They are the same Memories Inks that everybody loves but the manufacturer is now doing our private labeling.
Check out our prices! You can find the Dye Inks in the storefront pages.
Little Dipper Scoops
Little Dipper scoops are absolutely fantastic & so versatile. You can find them on the Applicators & Brushes page in the store front.
Little plastic scoops sure to become an instant studio companion! The size of each scoop, makes them perfect for reaching into narrow containers & for portioning out wet or dry materials. Ideal for scooping out paints as well as Pearl Ex Powdered Pigments, embossing powder & so many more things. These are larger than the mini scoops making them more versatile. These are reusable & will last for years.
Nedra's Special Formula
Check out our low prices! Nedra's Special Formula can be found on the Medium's page in the store front.
It is just what you need to clean stamp pads, remove ink, condition dry gourd shells & so much more. ASTM D4236 approved
Here's just some of the uses:
- Clean & condition stamp pads
- Condition dry gourd shells allowing water-based chalk, dye & pigment inks to go on smoother
- Makes it easier to blend colors
- Prevents inks from soaking in & becoming very dark on gourd shells that are excessively dry
- Removes pigment & dye inks from gourd shells, stamps & other materials using just a few drops on a piece of felt, microbrushes or a cloth rag
- Use as a medium to lighten or dilute ink
- Use as a base coat on gourds
- Create a beautiful translucent shimmer by mixing it with Pearl Ex Powdered Pigments
How to use it:
- Nedra's Special Formula is used just like the ink dyes.
- It can be applied with any of the applicators in the applicator & brushes section of our store front such as: felt or foam applicator cubes, cotton-tipped applicators, a piece of felt, Microbrushes, or just about any other applicator or brush we carry.
- Just squeeze a few drops out on an applicator or directly into the inks.
- Just like the GourdSupply Products chalk & dye inks you wipe off the excess so it speeds up drying time.
- Cleans up with water.
It will not flake off or peel when varnish is applied over it like protective waxes will do. It is very concentrated so a little goes a long way.
Assorted Brushes & Applicators
The tapered brushes are great when you need a broader stroke with a point for detail work.
You will also like our ink applicator cubes & Microbrush that comes in 3 different sizes to meet all your needs.
Yup, you got it...check out our prices! These can all be found on the Applicators & Brushes page in the store front